Free Download AppLock Privacy Lock Keep privacy safe in your android phone apk

I recommend the most useful privacy apps I am using to you! Yes, privacy protecting, really a headache problem, but with these apps, you will stay safe, follow me! Privacy Lock [App name] : AppLock Privacy Lock [Support] : android, 7000+ brand, android 5.0/5.1 ,XiaoMi [Developer] : Privacy Group (startup team) [Get from Google] : http://ift.tt/1LrmfVY [Recommend] : ★★★★★ (5 stars) [Features] : Free, No-ad, beautiful, stable, material design Easy to start, clear tutorial: When you first open this app, you need to follow the three steps to create your own lock, an easy remember number or pattern password, and check the apps that you want to lock. See the steps I did: My desktop: Tutorial: One tap to lock/unlock apps After setting password, you will enter this page, lock apps

Free Download AppLock Privacy Lock Keep privacy safe in your android phone apk